There is a troubling character code called “sjis” in “Japan”. “Garbled characters” phenomenon occurred in the local server. Finally, in order to solve the problem, we changed the file setting “php.ini”. I used “30 minutes” before noticing the problem. At first I thought that the setting of “Apache” was not bad, but that was a mistake. From the conclusion it was solved by commenting out the setting of “character code”. When using “Japanese”, I believe that “UTF – 8” is currently used most, but “sjis” is sometimes used for security measures etc. In addition, there are cases where “sjis” is still used in old sites.